Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mystical

I can't stand when people notice my weight loss and eagerly ask how I did it. How to be healthy should be no secret. When your parents said, "eat your vegetables," you should have fucking listened. When you were sitting on your ass watching television, you should have been burning the fat off of it. Drink water. Eat less. Move more. And please, leave me the fuck alone - I am not Jenny Craig.

Ahem. Anyway.

I'm feeling better today. The scale is back at 164, and I'm freaking out a bit that I won't meet my goal, but as long as I come close... I guess that will be okay. Definitely not the end of the world. I am still going to be thin and beautiful, even if it takes a couple days longer than anticipated.

Yesterday I had half a serving of baked chips (65 cal.), worked five hours, and did 100 crunches. I'm assuming that I finished the day well in the negative range. That's going to be the norm for the next week or so; I need to break through this little plateau and keep pressing onwards.

It feels so exhilarating to pull on some old blue jeans and have them instantly slip down past my hips. I want to keep going until I'm perfect. This winter, I'm going to walk through the shops in some kickass leggings and a sexy sweater, looking like a mythical fairy creature from Ana Land or something. And I'll buy gorgeous, stunning clothes that I've only dreamed of wearing... I will be so damned proud of myself on this day.

CW: 164.6

Intake:
  • 3/4 sausage and egg biscuit (250 cal.)
  • Meatloaf, green beans, and fruit (200 cal.)
Walked 3 miles (7am), -150 calories
Jogged 1 mile (8pm), -75 calories
60 crunches (1am), -35 calories


Net Intake: 195 calories



3 comments:

  1. I hate it when people ask me how to lose weight. It's ridiculous. You seem like you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people ask, "How have you lost all that weight?" I actually have to think a second to reply. It's a horrible thing, I wish people would just leave us alone when it comes to that.

    This post was really inspiring. "This winter, I'm going to walk through the shops in some kickass leggings and a sexy sweater, looking like a mythical fairy creature from Ana Land or something." <- I love that! Keep up all this amazing work.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. God i hate that too! I have this really nosey teacher at my school who is always on my back about how i'm looking thin. She keeps trying to send me to the school nurse about it but i just want to scream at her and tell her to but out my life!
    Don't freak out about you're goal coz you will get there eventually, we just have to be patient. This winter we will all be wearing leggings and we will look amazing.
    Keep up the good work, you're doing so well :) x

    ReplyDelete