Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fugue

Sorry I haven't posted anything sooner, but period cramps plus laxative abuse equals one distressed Jasmine. Did well eating-wise yesterday: ended up in the negative calorie zone. Yay. Weight's back under 160 now.

I came very close to fucking up last night. My husband and I stopped by a drive-thru on the way home, and I was very tempted to binge and blame it on my period. Like that freaking makes it okay. Anyway, there I was... stoned as hell, under heavy pressure, with all of those cheesy favorites I once knew accusingly staring right back at me. It was very close; I'm disgusted with my flimsy will power. BUT in the end I was a good girl, and thought about how my stomach would feel afterward - how fat and disgusting I'd be. I thought about how I'd look like all the obese people sitting inside, nom nom noming their lives away. So I settled for a couple small bites of my husband's deathwish to curb the cravings and was content for the night.

When these opportunities to fail arise, I need to stand firm and resolute. There should not be a moment's hesitation in my voice when I politely decline. The fact that there was even a possibility of me binging last night is ridiculous. Who the fuck do I think I am? Apparently I haven't been spending enough quality time in front of the mirror. It's really amazing that I can forget how fat I am with all of this shame draped over me, making my body jiggle and thighs brush together. A fucking miracle.

Okay, rant over. I survived. Go me. End of.

 

My belly hurts. I really wish I had some juice right now.

Edit: I found some juice!! Light cranberry, for the fucking win. :D

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    everytime you don't binge you make me smile :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos on settling for just a bit of your craving&for getting under 160. sounds like you're doing pretty well. stay strong, lovely.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! You rocked it! Send me some of your excellent willpower, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete