Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In Ten Days' Time

I don't really feel up to an update; however, it's the 29th and I like to post my comparisons every 10 days (unless it's that time of the month). I don't know why it has to be on the 9's of the month.

Anyway, this is what I lost:
  • 4 pounds
  • .5 inches at chest
  • .5 inches at bicep
  • 1 inch at waist
  • 1.5 inches at navel
  • 1 inch at hips
  • .5 inches at thigh
  • 1.5% body fat
That's really crazy, considering I haven't exercised at all. I'm probably murdering my metabolism. :(

This week I'll try to focus on keeping my BMR up by building (a little) more muscle, eating more lean protein, and drinking more water.

I want to weigh 145 by Halloween and 130 by Christmas. If I can make this happen, I'll be starting 2011 with only ten or fifteen pounds to lose.

Wow. I started 2010 at 190 pounds.

Fuck fat.

6 comments:

  1. wow sounds like you're doing incredibly well :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always seem to have a steady loss while I yo-yo back and forth.

    inspiration. I'm going to get my ass in gear for october.

    ReplyDelete
  3. an inch off your waist? damn. you're amazing. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 inch off waist. 1.5 from navel. 1 from hips!

    :O

    Good stuff!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stats sound awesome!! You can def get down to your goals by the holidays! xxx

    ReplyDelete