Thursday, September 9, 2010

Compulsions

First off, thanks for all the nice comments. I only wish I was that dedicated... I'd call it more of a compulsion really.

I think I fucked up. The night before last I had a net intake of 70 calories, and was not hungry whatsoever. Then I get on facebook, and for something stupid reason decide to look at my husband's ex-girlfriend's modeling pictures. Seeing that skinny girl's frame, and imagining how her hips must have felt compared to mine... I don't know how that made me feel. But I did find myself in the kitchen, heating up HALF a frozen pizza... which I ate in like five seconds flat. 400 calories, fuck. And did the legendary Jasmine go running like a good girl? No. She sat alone in the dark, crying and hating herself like a stupid lazy cow.

*Sigh* Yesterday was better (100 cal.) and I haven't gained any weight, so I guess I'll let this go for now, but I need to be better. I need to be strong, beautiful, and successful. All of that will happen as soon as I stop stuffing my fucking face. It's funny how a few moments of bad judgement will haunt me for days...

Penance will be mine. I know a couple other girls are fasting or planning fasts... well, I'm not eating until Saturday if you'd wish to join me. I'm also planning a strict diet and exercise plan so I don't fall off track once I deserve nourishment again.

Random fact: People at work have been assuming that I'm losing weight by using amphetamines. Let them think what they want ;)

Stay skinny girls, because we'll never be happy as fatties.


Edit: I just took my measurements, and in the last ten days I have:
  • Lost 5 pounds
  • Lost 1 inch on my waist
  • Lost 1.5 inches at my navel
  • Lost 1 inch on my hips
  • Lost 1.5 inches on my thigh
  • Lost 1.73% general body fat
:D

9 comments:

  1. ah good for you losing all those inches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/2 Pizza and 0 weight gain. I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy hell - those are some inches!! AMAZING!

    fuck the pizza mishap, you're phenomenal

    & in response to your comment: I keep him because I am a mess of a human being and I can't imagine hurting my family and his by leaving the relationship. maybe avoidance? I'm codependent and usually I'd choose to be unhappy if it means everyone else doesn't have to hurt. lame excuses for hanging around, I know. I guess I really don't want to be the bad guy, I don't want to be the one to say I quit, I want a divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. i don't want to be the bad guy...and i truly love my husband...but i don't know how to fix things. He has been in therapy and won't go again because they both told him he should leave me. Yay, me! (i have BPD and they both said thay wouldn't live with "a person like that") Keep in mind neither ever met me...and i am not the screaming bitch, boil your bunny, party put all night (i don't go anywhere at night), complaining, clinging type. Sigh. Sorry to hog the blog. On my first visit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the inches and intake...i wish i had your amazing willpower! Love your blog....favorited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah im jealous of your new measurements ;) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the changes. But amphetamines?! That's crazy, but pretty funny. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work...I would totally love to join you on your fasting and exercise program...I'm at a plateau and it's totally stressing me out. Ok, I know it sucks to look at ex's of loved ones on facebook, but can I just say.....I'm so glad i'm not the only one....I seem to be worse about it now that I'm getting a divorce...ahhhh...I totally do not want to go back in the dating world. One thing you always have to remember..."Who did he marry?" That's right...you....that obviously means something...you're more than just bony hips. Stay strong love...Much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey new friend,
    Some people are such presumptuous cunts, not so? Thinking that because they're lazy fucks who need drugs to lose weight, that you would be too. Typical! I agree, FUCK 'EM! Ditch the pic of the ex. You're wearing his ring, you won!
    Your achievements are a true inspiration, keep fighting the good fight, Girl!
    For some good ideas, check out http://hopesforhipbones.blogspot.com/
    Bree, Alice D. and Adeline have a lovely site.
    All the best from WAY down south. X

    ReplyDelete