Monday, August 9, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone

Ten days ago, I weighed 174.2. That is what I weigh right now.

I'm happy that I made it back down here (the binging was getting out of hand), but I can't help but mourning those ten precious days that could have made me slightly thinner. But no worries - I'm back on track now, and that's what I'll focus on.

No food today until the husband gets home. Then at work, maybe a salad (if I get chicken I'll only eat half) and loads of diet soda. After work will be the hardest... but I will be strong enough. If anything, I'll probably eat a 100 cal. bag of popcorn (great for stifling hunger). Maybe I should bring a safety salad home too, just in case.

Now I'm going to spend the next four hours smoking grass, drinking green tea, and watching The Phantom of the Opera. It's one of my favorite movies - a little reward for pulling in the reigns on my eating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment