Monday, August 23, 2010

To Be Continued...

My period is over!!! AND, I am at 170.0 exactly. I've reached my first goal, and should be rewarding myself with a shnazzy new haircut in the near future. Yay. :)

I don't have much time before I'm supposed to be at work. I need to figure things out, like breakfast, and if I'm too physically weak to skip it. Hmm.

Elaboration later, yes? Okay.



Have a good day!!
*spreads happy vibes*



Edit: I got on the scale again, and it said 169.8. A very small difference, but seeing a one sixy-something with my fat ass above it really took me back to skinnier days... for a second I envisioned myself in the mirror, beautiful and weightless. Then I blinked and saw the reality in front of my eyes. So much to do; fifty-nine more pounds to lose.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!! :D :D :D Seeing 169 on the scale must have made your day :)

    ReplyDelete