Thursday, August 26, 2010

I may not be a perfect soul, but I can learn self-control.

I did so well on my fast yesterday... got off work completely exhausted, and was ready to fall into bed. Then I stayed up stupid late with the husband, and ended up with a couple chips, six strawberries, and another 90-cal. pack of cookies in my belly. When I tried to get rid of it promptly - there was a fucking cockroach playing peek-a-boo behind the toilet, so the opportunity was wasted. I drank some senna tea instead, and voila - today I still lost weight. 168.4 :)

Today is going to require careful planning. I'm off all day... and so is my husband, so he will be present for all of the meals I usually skip. Fuuuuck. I just want to keep fasting until I get it perfect. But no. I'm supposed to be considerate. I'm supposed to pretend that I'm happy being so hideously fat, and just want to diet for "health concerns". *sighs* It's probably better this way, anyhow. I've never been a good faster... typically regain the weight instantly and go around hating myself more than normal.

1 comment:

  1. you could always say to your husband that you are doing a detox diet which a friend told you about or something like that, as a detox diet IS a fast... Its just the PC way of saying im starving myself for a couple days (:
    hope you start to feel better soon, no one likes feeling like shit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete