Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have fallen in love with Diet A&W Root Beer. Mmm... creamy. :)

Yesterday was so awesome: I ate nothing, save one bite of the husband's chicken nugget. Around midnight my stomach was angry in protest; I logged into Blogger and read some lovely blogs to stay strong. And strong I stayed. Thank you, ladies.

My weight's still hovering at 166, which is probably because I ate 400 calories right before bed a couple nights ago. NEVER eat late at night. It's useless and stupid, especially if you really want to lose weight. Hah. I'm hoping to be at 159 by September 9, when I update my progress page again.

This weekend my grandparents are visiting, and they're already talking of numerous "traditional" goodies to be consumed... UGH. I'm going to need lots of rock-solid excuses.


Intake:
  • Lean cuisine meal (190 cal.)
  • 1/2 tuna sandwich (200 cal.)
Total: 390 calories 

3 comments:

  1. Well done to you for not giving in yesterday! You're doing really well keep it up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read the other girls' blogs to stay on track too :P
    and im so proud that you didnt give in, you are so strong and amazing!
    GRR i always eat when my grandparents come over too :/ they make the best food, i hate them for it! :P
    i hope you can resist! say you have a hangover and your stomach cant handle any food at the moment =)
    works for me!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete