Thursday, August 12, 2010

173.6

I feel like such a reject when I look at my weight and realize that I've only lost 9 pounds in 23 days. That's almost a month! However, if I keep up this suckish rate, at least I'll have lost 30 or 40 pounds by December.

In other news: I have a job offer! All I have to do is amaze them at the interview, and pass a drug test.... um, wish me luck? It's not the most amazing job in the world but it's so much better than Pizza Hell. I'd be a Customer Care Rep for a large outsourcing company, taking mainly inbound calls and placing orders. Starting at $9/hour!

Today I'll be earning $40 by taking somebody else's defensive driving class. I know that technically, I should feel bad because if this person gets in an accident then I'll be sitting here with the knowledge they probably needed. However, this guy isn't going to do it no matter who takes the test for him... so I might as well go for it, eh?

I have the next two days off, so I'm gonna have to stay really strong. Boredom is the main contributer to my random binging. Oh, and payday is tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment