Thursday, August 26, 2010

For The Record

It's been a while since I've posted like this, but I really need to keep track of my intake as the day progresses.
  • Diet soda (0)
  • Grilled chicken salad w/ light ranch (150)
  • 1/2 root beer float (200)
Total so far: 350. Not so bad, for eating fast food in the company of my dude. His meal totaled over 1200 calories! Wtf. Oh, and I managed only half of the root beer float by ditching most of the ice cream (and some soda) out the truck window while he was inside a store. Sneaky, sneaky...
  • Walked one hour (-200 calories according to this calculator)
  • Gatorade (40)
  • Chicken soup w/ 3 crackers (120)
  • Senna tea (0)
Total: 510... but a net intake of 310 due to my evening stroll through the park.




 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA omg i love the DR Phil pic! >.<
    great thinking about the ice cream float! i would have never thought of that (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete