Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Splash of Optimism

Today has been wonderful. We were busy at work, and I was running as much as possible - pretty much sweated the night away. Oh, and I have not eaten a single morsel. I've been drinking diet soda all night (with a splash of the real thing for flavor), which adds up to about 60 calories, and my husband's about to bring me a yummy low-cal vitamin water.

Now I need to prepare myself. Night time is the worst for binging, and after I smoke these two blunts right here... I'll have the munchies, oh yes. I'm planning to fill up on water when that happens.

Hopefully I won't jump off a bridge after recording my weight tomorrow morning.

On Friday (payday!) I'm planning to go stock up on vitamins, hunger suppressants (feels like cheating), metabolism boosters, cleansers, and whatever else I can get my fat little paws on. I am back on track, and this time I'm not letting up. No more comfort food, no more "I'm eating to keep up my metabolism".... just emptiness. Eat to maintain vital organs, to support muscle mass - not to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment