Monday, August 30, 2010

Pep Talk

I had a talk with the husband about aforementioned issues, and presented an ultimatum: either he learns self-control or I am leaving. I'm still waiting for an answer. I wish I had never made myself so foolishly vulnerable to this... man. Life was so much simpler when my heart was as hard as a rock.

Weighed in at 166.8 today. Four more pounds, and I'll have lost twenty since I started this blog five weeks ago. I've also dropped two pants sizes. Yes - I'm still fat and disgusting and am ashamed to look the way I do... but I have been making progress. I need to remember this when I get depressed about the small things: No matter what happens, this fight isn't lost as long as you're still fighting. Never give up. Just because you're not there yet doesn't mean it's unattainable; it is. Dream it, then be it. Pursue your desires every day and you shall be victorious.


 

3 comments:

  1. just came across your blog. Just read what u wrote in the purple above and it truly inspired me! Thankyou. Well done on your twenty pound loss!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 20lbs? thats freaking amazing!!
    and the purple <3 so inspiring =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. twenty fucking pounds? you should be out celebrating!

    ReplyDelete