Friday, August 13, 2010

Gathering Ammunition

I finally went shopping, and this is what I bought:
  • Green tea with acai and red goji
  • Sugar-free drink mix
  • Cleansing botanical tea
  • Splendaaa
  • Concentrated juices
  • Diet Snapple (peach and raspberry)
  • Green grapes
  • Bananas
  • Peaches
  • Oranges
  • Avocados
  • Oatmeal
  • Low-cal vegetable soup
  • Tuna
  • Baked blueberry rice cakes with fiber
  • Salad mix
So, yes. This is what my intake for the next couple of weeks will mainly consist of. I also bought some other junk food stuff for my husband, but I have willpower, yes I do - I have willpower... how 'bout you?

On another note: my weight is currently 172.2, and all I've eaten today is some grapes after I went shopping. Surely the scale will be my best friend tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment