Friday, August 20, 2010

Boob Power

I just got off work, and have eaten nothing today but one carrot stick from the salad bar. In an hour the husband gets off as well, and I'm already prepared. :) I have a huuuge container full of carrots and cucumbers. He will probably also be prepared with a ginormous sandwich stacked with meat and cheese and fat, but I'll graciously decline. Nom nom nom, carrots make me happy. :)

Technically, I'm not supposed to weigh-in until Monday... but I got on the scale this morning and it said 170.8. This made me very happy because I know that in three days I should be seeing something in the 160's. How awesome would it be if I hit 165... mmmm... as my mind counts down the numbers to 110, my heart quickens and my hands sweat. I want this so bad. I've wanted this ever since the fat first came, so many years ago. But now, now I'm making it happen. The world will be mine, and I will be as beautiful (and light) as a snowflake.

On a partially related note, I am so fucking excited for winter. There won't be much snow here (sadface) but the air will be so delightfully crisp and refreshing. I am going to get sooo much exercise this winter. I wonder if I'll have reached my goal by this time next year? Maybe I should make that a goal as well.

Okay, enough rambling. Back to the facts.

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. He doesn't really have anything planned, yet we're spending all day together. We'll probably go eat somewhere, then go to his parents' (food castle), and my mom might stop by later (cake queen). All of that, plus the time we're just at the house bored, could equal one bigass disaster. I really don't like purging, so once more Jaz must get creative. Maybe I'll line my pockets with Ziploc baggies, and just stuff all those calories out of sight. Ooor, I could feign stomach cramps, but he might not fall for that since my period's almost over. Hmm... oh, maybe I could wear a low-cut shirt to distract his concerned eyes from my plate. That sounds like a winner to me. :)

(The girl on the right is my thinspo, the other could stand to lose methinks)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha lining your pockets with ziplocks! That is great lol

    I'm sure you'll do great! Believe me, hitting 169 for me was such an awesome feeling, getting out of the 170's just feels like you've hit a whole new amazing goal :)

    ReplyDelete