Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lazy Day?

I'm sitting in a cove of serenity. Home alone, with calming incense and music filling the air... a warm cup of green tea at my side, a rumble in my belly, christmas lights painting the walls an assortment of colors. Nothing on the agenda except work in eight hours, and the husband's return in six.

Since yesterday was full of calories, today will be my penance. No food until I go to work at five - maybe some veggies, or a sandwich portion. Then afterward fruit and water, nothing else. Of course, I'll be reassuring my stomach the whole time. Yes, you can have whatever you want. We just don't need it. You are not hungry. By the end of the day I hope to be so far gone in the Negative that my head is spinning.

This is my logic: I don't want to eat anything today. Since food is required for energy, I will save as much as possible (and sit on my ass) until I've consumed something. Then I will go to work and get rid of it all - the proper way. I'm delivering pizza tonight so this should be easy... I can jog to and from houses, go up and down stairs, and every other customer I meet is wonderful reverse thinsperation.

Now, time to start enjoying my day. I'm going to get all comfy in bed, watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Sweet Dee is so cute) or Next Top Model, get stoned out of my mind, and sleep until three.

Stay strong, my three wonderful followers. I see you. :D

Edited to include intake:

One salad, 40 calories

Total: 40 calories

Oh hell yes, I rock. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment