Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love and Marriage

Sometimes I wish I had never gotten married. He's the fucking reason I got so FAT again. And he's the only obstacle on my path to recovery. That's right, I'm recovering from a horrible disease known as FAT. Shouldn't my lover be more like... supportive?

But he's not. He's not supportive of anything I want to accomplish. I say that I want to lose weight? Guess who's there trying to shove pizza and popcorn down my throat. I say that I want to be a writer, and that having my own office space would help? Guess who's two inches away from being completely up my ass every time I'm on the computer.

Maybe it's just hard for such a good man to respect such a FAT woman.


Numbers

CW: 176.2 pounds

Breakfast: One slice of toast (100 cal.)
Lunch: 0
Dinner: Salad w/ chicken (100 cal.)
Liquid: 100 cal.
Total: 300 calories

Activity: Worked six hours

No comments:

Post a Comment