Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Kick in the Ass

My entire .2 pounds of progress has been lost. I'm back at 174.4 and I hate myself. I've only eaten 300 calories or less... I should be losing. So I'm probably still not getting enough exercise. I feel exhausted, and am readily considering asking for only 15 hours a week at work. Then I would have more time to exercise, and also look for a job that doesn't involve pulling my hair out every day.

At least I'm at this plateu from not eating enough, it could be much worse. I'll just *try* to slightly up my intake and exercise. It's just so hard to eat more. I get up in the morning (when I should eat the most) and feel so ugly so I fast... then by the end of the day I'm so miserable that I end up eating.

There is one slight possibility I'm going to discuss to try making myself feel better. Maybe, since I've been working so much (lifting heavy things, walking, etc.) that my muscles are "beefing up" and that could explain the weight stabilization. As the fat burns, the muscle replaces it. Hmm.

I'm going to try to dismiss this now. Oh well. One day at a time, and at least I'm not two hundred pounds. Tomorrow will be better. Next month will be better. I will look back on this post, dozens of pounds lighter, and laugh that I ever let this minor setback upset me. Haha.

Numbers

CW: 174.4 pounds

Breakfast: Tuna sandwich (200 cal.)
Lunch: 0
Dinner: Pasta (100 cal.)
Snack1: Dry cereal (100 cal.)
Snack2: Peanut butter granola bar (100 cal.)
Liquid: 10 cal.
Total: 510 calories

Activity: Worked six hours

No comments:

Post a Comment