Friday, July 30, 2010

Metabolize Me, Captain

Okay, I ate 500 calories yesterday (while doing practically nothing) and my weight is the same. Fucking scale - MOVE. Argh. Anyway, I'm going for another 500 day. I feel so much better when I eat <300, but I am determined to get this fucking scale to drop.

So yes, my dear disgusting body, I will pack you to the fullest with delectable treats of your wildest dreams. And then I will strip it away. I promise you, I will strip every last ounce away... but for now, just consume. Pack it away until the crisis is gone, and then we shall be alone again. You, me, and all of that disgusting blob we are going to get rid of.

Today would be a good one for a nice, long walk. Too bad it's like 100 degrees outside. I might be determined, but I'm not desperate for a heat stroke. I'll just try to keep active with the "little things" - cleaning, walking fast/far, and not sitting still.

I haven't eaten anything and my stomach feels full already. 500 calories. Wow. Here we go.

Numbers

CW: 174.4 pounds

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast (200 cal.)
Lunch: 2 chicken wings (80 cal.)
Dinner: 1 slice pizza (200 cal.)
Liquid: 10 cal.
Total: 490 calories

Activity: Worked five hours, ate like a fatass

Notes: My stomach felt painfully full after breakfast, and I'm thinking that maybe on high-intake days I should try to split up the calories as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should have many small meals with the same total calories instead of 3 big meals to keep your metabolism fast and burn more calories in everything you do (eaven if you do practically nothing). Also if I where you I would take some calories out from dinner and put them in some other meal or meals cause there´s no point taking them at night if your gonna go to sleep and it will all turn into fat.

    ReplyDelete