Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Binge me happy.

Okay. So, last night, I had a "small" binge (see previous entry for details) and felt really super miserable. But then I got on the scale this morning, and saw that I had lost half a pound. Half a pound is good, but a whole pound or two would have been awesome. Oddly enough, it seems that I am feeling more self-control after my binge... almost like a renewed sense of dedication. Also, I ate like a fat cow and still lost weight?! That must mean that my metabolism is perking up again, which means my closest goal weight is going to be reached sooner than I had anticipated.

Yep. Enough about that. I have the whole day off, and I need to get moving.


Numbers

CW: 174.4 pounds

Breakfast: 0
Lunch: Mandarin oranges (70 cal.)
Dinner: Soft taco (200 cal.)
Liquid: 30 cal.
Total: 300 calories

Activity: Cleaned the house, went shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment