Monday, July 19, 2010

Failed expectations

I finally bought a new scale, and the results were devastating. Be sure that I am cringing when I type this: 182.4 pounds. That's roughly fifty pounds below my highest weight, yet twenty pounds above my lowest weight. I hate myself for this. I've been away from the scale for so long and became lazy. Goal: twenty pounds in two weeks. Can I do it? Sure, it's only a pound and a half per day. I can do this.

Anyway, I'm beginning to rethink the title of my blog. All I'll probably write about is what I've eaten, how much I've exercised, and the obstacles I encounter along the way. Food consumed, food burned, food stressed. Food, food, food. How naive was I to ever think I could be fortunate enough to enjoy a free life.

Daily Numbers

CW: 182.4

Breakfast: Rice cakes (115 cal.)
Lunch: Tuna on club crackers (200 cal.)
Dinner: Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal w/ 1% milk (200 cal.)
Liquids: 300~
Total: 815 calories

Activity: Worked four hours, laid around the house like a lazy slob

Notes: Eugh. Starbucks frappuchinos are sooo good, yet so very bad. The cereal was definitely a bad choice. Also, I was drinking non-diet Dr. Pepper at work. I am dreading the scale tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment