Friday, July 23, 2010

Eat Less, Move More

I think my metabolism is dropping faster than my weight. If I want to lose more than half a pound a day, I need to exercise more. In other news, I just won a fancy new pedometer and measuring tape off eBay. Yay. :)

Numbers

CW: 179.2 pounds

Breakfast: Egg and potato taco (250 cal.)
Lunch: 0
Dinner: Half a ham and cheese sandwich on wheat (130 cal.)
Liquid: 60
Total: 440 calories

Activity: Worked a couple hours and slept

Notes: I know I should be actually working out more often. Maybe if I was somewhat closer to my ultimate goal I could slack off a little... but no. I have too much ground to cover. Sitting around on my ass is not going to get me anywhere. On the bright side: My weight is steadily decreasing. Slowly, but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment