Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh No - Plateau!

Okay, so I'm at the same weight I was 12 days ago. I haven't decided if this is a real plateau, or if I'm just backed up from all the crappy food. I had 2 binge days (approx. 1000 cal.) and the other days were between 200-700 cals. Thankfully the bingey urges are long gone and I can focus on what's really going on with my body. I hope I can still reach 145 by Halloween.

Rules for Fatty:
  1. Absolutely NO eating for 3 hours before bed. I know this should be a longer amount of time, but I work late at night and sometimes I need my energy for bedroom activities. ;)
  2. Drink more water! Includes green tea and sugar-free flavorings. Limit diet soda to 16oz. per day, maximum.
  3. Total calories for one meal not to exceed 200 cal, 600 for one whole day.  (200 extra cal. allowance given if more than 600 cals burned in workout)
  4. Exercise everyday: either 200 crunches and 30 lunges, or a 2 mile walk/jog. Both of these activities if I don't have to work that day.
  5. If intake is more than 300 cals, drink a strong glass of senna tea before bed.
  6. Eat healthy. I don't want to impose too many rules here, because that's a short road to a quick binge for me. I'll eat what I want, but as health-consciously as possible and always within my cal limits.
Sorry I haven't been commenting much. I am reading though, and one day I'll think of something useful to say

3 comments:

  1. sounds like an amazing plan,i know you can stick to it :D
    and sweetie, ANYTHING you have to say is useful :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your new plan. Hope it's not a plateau and it goes down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this plan and I hate plateaus as well. Sounds like you're on a good track though. I think I might steal some of these rules. ; )

    ReplyDelete