Saturday, October 9, 2010

Greed and Gluttony [reverse thinspo post]


I'm a nice person. I really am.
But I find this revolting:


I would break every mirror in my house if I were that big.


Say "Cheese!"


Need a bigger fork, sweetheart?


I don't have a grudge against fatties. I know lots of
obese people that have really good hearts.
Metaphorically speaking of course.


I just don't understand why people allow this to happen.

You have all the power you need to look good in those shorts.


Just stop eating.


Your weight doesn't have to hold you back in life.

It's all about control.


It's about identifying what you need for survival
and training your body to adjust.


There's more to life than your BMI and body fat percentage;
however, why be unhappy over something YOU can change?

Not only will people look at you with respect
 - you will respect yourself.


There's so much bad and ugly shit in the world...
let's subtract from that, shall we?

No more greed. No more gluttony.

Take the money you don't spend on binge food
and donate it to starving African children.

They need it more than you do, fatty.

6 comments:

  1. god i find fatspo so helpful <333 thank you!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad sometimes too but I agree. Being that fat is just disgusting. there is no excuse. its sad and I dont know how anyone could be happy and be obese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all have that same mixed feeling of guilt and revulsion.
    Those poor little starving kids make me feel guilty sometimes. I wish I could just hug them, but they look like they'd break. :( I used to send them money through Childreach - in college I took a huge chunk out of my grocery allowance and sent it to starving children. :/

    That "Envy" pic always makes me laugh.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God, I think I know how you feel. I don't hate the "person" who is fat, but I hate the fat on them.

    ReplyDelete