Friday, October 22, 2010

147

Somebody actually called me "skinny" at work the other day, lololol. I am envious. Remember the days of blissful ignorance? When fat and thin people all blended together and none of it really made a difference? If I am a skinny, Miss Lady, then you are a hippo. A large, bloated, pregnant hippopotamus. Please don't get my hopes up like that again.

I haven't updated much because honestly, I feel that this blog is censoring me. It seems like I technically shouldn't write about anything other than food-related stuff... but really, I have so many ideas going 'round in my head, and many of them have nothing to do with this. Maybe I need a fresh start - a blog that I could incorporate all facets of my life into. I'll be thinking about it.


This might seem weird, but I hope my butt is as big as hers when I reach my GW. I don't want the body of a child; I want to be fucking hot.

8 comments:

  1. This blog should be YOU. Don't worry about writing just about food, sometimes I want to come on here and just hear about people's lives, you know? Be free. You're not your ED.

    I agree with the blurb under the picture 100 percent. Hott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yess! Losing my butt would make me sad... because it's not even a good size now. Soo... I'm with ya there.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, this blog would still be amazing and loved by all if you encorporated other things too :P sometimes a change is what we need :)
    and love, im sure you are skinny, thin, small, any way you decide to word it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and i think you will love mine too...you should check it out=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. chatter about whatever sweetie, we'll be here through it all, not just ED crap, for most of us that's not our WHOLE life, just a part of it. Go ahead, let loose :p
    Honetly, I'm about to start asking some of my tranny friends what they use to grow their boobs (I have like three who grew boobs with natural things) ;p I promise to share when I find out what it is because I agree, I wanna be hot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Isla Lynn, you can write about whatever the fuck you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can write about whatever you want! I do. :)
    And I had the same concerns, but people still hang around and read and all that. Your life probably has interesting things going on other than food!
    <3

    ReplyDelete